VW Touareg Immobiliser <2008 [KESSY]£
Ref: VWTG001*Excluding postage where applicable
Location of immobiliser unit: Drivers side above pedals to the right
Motorola mask: N/A
Have you lost VOLKSWAGEN CAR KEYS?
We can take your immobiliser and create new transponders, ready to start your vehicle. Please check that this make and model of your vehicle is the same as the title of this page, and when you are ready, follow these steps:
- Click 'Add to cart'
- Input your billing and delivery information. Please be sure to input the correct information.
- Complete the checkout process
- You will receive a receipt in your email . .
- PRINT the receipt and enclose it with your immobiliser - so we know who it belongs to when it arrives
Volkswagen Immobiliser & Transponder Coding Service
Common symptoms include:
- Car won't start and the immobiliser light stays on
- Car won't start and the immobiliser light is flashing
- Car starts and then stops shortly after with immobiliser light flashing or on solid
The problems mentioned above can be caused by many factors with the more common ones being:
- The transponder within your key having lost its coding and
- The transponder failing or having been lost
Volkswagen Touareg Immobiliser - Specialist
In all cases we have the required specialist equipment and skills in order to reprogram a transponder to your existing immobiliser. We even have the ability to put your ECU or immobiliser in a free run state - disabling your Volkswagen immobiliser (subject to make / model).
In addition to our programming a transponder we also provide a REPLACEMENT CAR KEY SERVICE. Simply go to our Keys Cut to Code section and order Volkswagen Touareg car key.
We will then supply you with a key cut to the manufactures code, please note if the vehicle has had a lock set change in the past this code will be incorrect. If you know this to be the case simply contact us, we will still be able to help.
Volkswagen Touareg Immobiliser - Volkswagen Lost Keys -
What to do next . . .
Once you have completed the checkout process, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to complete your order. This will advise you where to send your Volkswagen IMMOBILISER to.
Upon receipt of your immobiliser we will produce a transponder ready to start your car. This is a plug and play service. Turnaround time is typically within 24 hours though can be up to a maximum of 48 hours.
If you have any queries regarding our immobiliser service or are unsure if it's the right solution for you please do not hesitate to contact us before you make a purchase and one of our specialist team members will guide you and answer any questions you may have.
You are buying into a transponder coding service.